Status!

Ohno!

Pardon the lack of updates but my attention has shifted elsewhere. I hardly watch animes anymore :-\

Aside from work, you can blame my mad movie-downloading ski11z. I just hope I'm not totally back being a leecher *g* And I almost forgot I keep an upcoming list! While I promise I will upload them (not sure), exact ETAs arent looking very bright. Same goes for my reups and ongoing anime uploads, maybe except for Claymore because people might get pissed at me for not uploading :-)

Let's see...

[ √ ] Forums are back! Right on admins :-)
[ √ ] Playgus and his ~3k posts(!)
[ √ ] Myst still being herself
[ √ ] mido and his Irish accent
[ √ ] serly and her Asian movies (Go Volta!)
[ √ ] Ito Misaki being herself. I less than three you baby!
[ √ ] Santa isnt real. Oh sh*t noes!!11!

All is good :-)

Good job Da-Anime peoples!
*sacrifies a virgin Myst*

So hang around in the forums sometime, will ya? Also post an intro if you're new! People in the forums are really happy, shiny people :-)

#care,
reeky

3 comments:

mido said...

rofl..... nice explanation bro! myst is going to go nuts when he reads this one. ^^

Unknown said...

i swear, i didn't watch any of those tagalog movies, it's just fun to upload them and see if anyone is downloading, but "Volta" movie seems to have more hits than the others. hahaha.

reeky said...

I redownloaded severaaal times :-D