Zoom Player Install Center


Nice app to stay on top the most common codecs for DirectShow-based players (e.g Windows Media Player, Media Player Classic, Zoom Player, etc). Part of Zoom Player but can be downloaded separately (at this moment, latest is v1.2.2.0). I'd like to thank a certain someone because if not for his(?)[1] constant advertising of Zoom, I wouldnt have taken a look. But personally, (patched) MPC is still better ;-)

This is the same version but patched removing the do you want to connect prompt at startup but just goes ahead listing updates you can download. Enjoy :-)



[1] Not sure because I wonder how can a guy bitch so much ;-) And no, I'm not a sexist. In fact, I love women especially the beautiful Japanese(-looking) ones ;-) Ito can nag at me all day <3

Update: Thanks to ecchigo for reminding me to put a link to the patched MPC I mentioned :-)

No comments: